Recommendation for monitor light bar

My desk at home is in a room with little natural light and sits in front of a blank wall. I’m looking for a light bar that will provide some soft light onto my desk/keyboard and, if possible, project some coloured ‘mood’ light onto the wall behind. Not looking for anything fancy or too expensive. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

My light bar does not exactly fit into the category you have defined, but I like it a lot. I should have bought it sooner. I bought myself the BENQ ScreenBar Halo back in November. And I am very happy with it. It also has a light on its back that can be turned on (or not):

No coloured mood light on the back though, just light. :wink: And not the cheapest, but it totally was worth it to me. More on that:

Thanks @Christian That looks like a good option. I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

Late reply and you have maybe already bought - I was going to go for the benq but tried the cheaper alternative on Amazon, been using for a couple of years and happy with it. Again, no mood light.

Quntis Computer Monitor Lamp… Amazon.co.uk

1 Like

+1 for BenQ ScreenBar Halo

Another recommendation for the BenQ Halo. I bought mine a couple of months ago it has light on the desk and behind and each can be adjusted separately. It’s made a huge difference on my eye fatigue.