Recommendation for sources of good subscription-based MLB team calendars

Hello, power users!

Baseball spring training has started, and I have an urgent and important question: I need a recommendation for a source of a good subscription-based calendar of an MLB team’s schedule. By good I mean a calendar that meets all of the following criteria:

• it is a “live” subscription rather than a one-time download (e.g., if a game gets rescheduled, the calendar will update);
  • updates include game scores (at the very least, at the end of each game, but hopefully a few updates during the course of the game as well);
  • it includes spring training games;
  • the events do not come with pre-programmed calendar alerts.

mlb.com offers a subscription calendar, but it does not satisfy the last criterion: every game has a pre-programmed 15 minute alert. Are there alternatives?

Thank you!

You could edit the downloaded calendar to not allow alerts, or am I missing something? This is from my team’s downloaded calendar:

Let me guess… The Rockies? :grinning:

That’s a good idea for the native calendar app. However, I use several different calendar apps on each of my devices, and not all of these apps offer this capability. On the other hand, many of them have some sort of visual indicator to show that an event has an alarm, and I find it distracting (even if the alarm is not going to go off).

There used to be an Apple web page listing various calendar feeds, including those for MLB teams, that had all the features that I described. Somehow, I lost track of the url of that calendar, and I can’t find it again…

Proud fan of the Minnesota Twins.

Cardinals here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was going by the calendar color :slight_smile: