Relay FM for St. Jude 2020

It’s September again, when we take some time to talk about the life-saving work of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Our oldest son Josiah is a brain cancer survivor, thanks to St. Jude. The wildest part is that St. Jude never charges families for their children’s care. Scans, surgery, chemo, radiation, travel, housing and much, much more is just taken care of by donors like you. We’d love to have your support:

Support St. Jude

You’ll note that on that page, Myke Hurley and I will be hosting several livestream videos throughout the month, and on Friday, September 18, we’ll be hosting the 2nd annual Podcastathon. We have lots of wacky ideas for that video show, so mark your calendar: 2-8 PM Eastern on Sept. 18.

As always, thank you for joining us in this mission. It means the world to my family, and to so many others around the world.

5 Likes

And if you haven’t seen Stephen identifying Macs by touch (a video he made when they hit $25k this year) you should watch that.

Merri’s facial expressions alone make it worth watching.

3 Likes

Since the podcastathon is tomorrow (2-8 PM Eastern) I thought someone should bump this thread. I know I’m looking forward to it.

Good idea.

https://www.twitch.tv/relayfm

1 Like

The podcastathon is live.

The podcastathon was great! Definitely even better than last year. I loved the Hostmaster game show Jason Snell did. The whole Siracusa home screen thing was hilarious.

Congratulations on hitting the $315K goal!

1 Like