Reminders, sharing and tags

I’ve been playing with Reminders to see if it fits my way of working. One thing I did was to share a couple of lists with another appleid and I noticed that the tags doesn’t seem to be shared. Am I missing something, or are they not shared?

Not exactly.

“If you create a tag on a device with iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 or later, it’ll show up as a tag in Reminders on your other Apple devices using iOS 15, iPadOS 15, or macOS Monterey or later. If your other devices are using an older software version, you won’t see the tag unless it’s part of the reminder’s title or note, where you’ll see the tag as plain text.

When you share a tagged Reminder with someone who’s using iOS 15, iPadOS 15, or macOS Monterey or later, they’ll see the tagged word, but it won’t be an actual tag until they convert it to a tag. If you try to share a tagged note with someone who’s using an older software version, they won’t see the tag at all unless it’s in the reminder’s title or note, where they’ll see the tag as plain text.“

Thanks for the info.

I’ve done some further experimentation and realized that Reminders doesn’t really work for me.

1 Like