RSS Readers on iOS

I also love inoreader. It’s got gmail type keyboard shortcuts in the desktop version. The iOS version’s left/right swipes work better to go through the articles than readers that require an up/down swipe.

For you News Explorer users, is there a way to access “Mark All Read” for a folder from anywhere other than the top of the screen? I love the app otherwise, but that’s my most used button and it’s killing me from an efficiency standpoint to have to constantly reach up there.

News Explorer seems really great. I bought it and set it up, and then realized that I’ve been using Feedbin for more newsletters than I thought. So I either need to ditch News Explorer or find a better way to handle newsletters without overrunning my email inbox. Sad!

Another vote for Inoreader. I’ve used Fiery Feeds as an iOS app to access inoreader. But lately I’ve been using the inoreader app, which has better performance.

Not that I’m aware of, Evan. Might send the dev a note. He was very responsive when I reached out to him.

Thanks, Brian. I reached out, and he said that some UI aspects are under evaluation for a new version due (hopefully) some time this year.

2 Likes