Run AI on Your Mac

2 Likes

For those that might be interested, I built this on my iMac Pro (despite the published “M1 or M2 Mac” requirement). Downloading the model files was the worst part. I never did get the BitTorrent download to work so I had to use the ipfs download using Brave Browser. This took several tries, presumably because the source sites are getting hammered. Also, my results seem to be truncated sometimes. Anyway:

"I believe the meaning of life is: To live your dreams, to make a difference in this world. I also think that you need certain tools on hand if you want to succeed with it…

“There are three things very important for success – goals (what do YOU want?), attitude and knowledge”

I believe the meaning of life is: To live your dreams, to make a difference in this world. I also think that you need certain tools on hand if you want to succeed with it… The main ingredients are listed above; what about goals though! In my opinion success isn’t only measured by money and fame but first of all we should strive for happiness (the real meaning behind life)!

I don’t believe in luck – I believe in hard work, perseverance & determination. If you live your dreams with the right tools on hand… The sky is just an illusion! Believe it and go get what YOU want out of this world!”

1 Like