I’ve recently adopted Readwise, and it’s now one of those “why didn’t I discover this earlier?” tools.
However… there doesn’t appear to be any (sensible) method of saving highlights from Safari on MacOS.
- The Readwise browser extension only works in Chromium browsers
- The Readwise-compatible hypothes.is browser extension only works in Chromium browsers
- The hypothes.is bookmarklet doesn’t work reliably, and requires manually logging-in for every single website
- I can’t find an Alfred Workflow for Readwise
- The manual integration with Liner is broken