Sharing Shed Idea

I have some Apple focused items that I either can’t bring myself to get rid of but are just taking space and will never use. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to create a place where we can post what we would like to get rid of and, if someone needs it or wants it, they can reply and get?

4 Likes

MOSISO Laptop Sleeve Bag Compatible with 2018-2020 MacBook Air 13 inch A2179 A1932, 13 inch MacBook Pro A2251 A2289 A2159 A1989 A1706 A1708, Polyester Vertical Case Cover with Pocket, Gray

Please let me know if you could use this and I can ship it out to you. I bought it from Amazon and decided to get a different one and missed the return window.

I’d like it! I have a 16" I don’t need. I’ll post it shortly :slight_smile:

ProCase 14-15.6 Inch Laptop Sleeve Case Protective Bag, Ultrabook Notebook Carrying Case Handbag for MacBook Pro 16"/14" 15" 15.6" Dell Lenovo HP Asus Acer Samsung Sony Chromebook Computer -Dark Grey

I have this 16" case if someone wants it. I don’t an actual photo of it with me, but it’s essentially brand new:

Ill send you a private message for your shipping info

FYI, it’s easy to DM people by clicking on their name. (This way you don’t have to publicly share info like your email address, here they can (and probsbly will) get hoovered-up by a bot).

1 Like