Shortcut to extract tasks out of Apple Notes into Reminders?

On their recent MPU’s episode on Apple Notes, @MacSparky and @ismh mentioned a shortcut for extracting tasks out of Apple Notes into Reminders.

Does anyone know how to create this shortcut? This would be a great help to me! Thanks in advance for any guidance on this!

That was actually my question they were answering (and I was strutting around like a peacock after I heard it read by Mr S himself).
I did some hunting and found this. It’s not perfect and if anyone else has some ideas I’m all ears.

I understand why you’d be proudly parading like a peacock! If a question of mine were featured on the podcast, I too would parade as the biggest and most splendid peacock imaginable! :joy:

Regarding the Reminders shortcut, it appears it doesn’t have the capability to extract existing tasks from an Apple Note. This function is possible with Evernote through Taskclone, and with Craft when used alongside Things or OmniFocus. I was hoping David and Stephen had found a shortcut that would this. Still hoping ….

1 Like

:trophy: 5 style points awarded for the alliteration

3 Likes