Shortcuts help: Unsupported URL

Have a weird issue I’d love y’alls brains on. I just upgraded to iOS 14 (long story, was on 13 before) and a key Shortcut I use is broken. I use it to post to Wordpress, but when it gets to that action, Shortcuts gives me the error “unsupported URL” and fails.

I’ve tried restarting my iPad, force-quitting and restarting Shortcuts, posting as a draft and direct to publish, re-logging in with my account password, logging into a different user (with same permissions), running it with a VPN on (and off), and duplicating the Shortcut–all give the same error.

Any suggestions/ideas? I’m at my wits end with this thing but it’s critical for my work (in fact, that was why I had held off for so long before upgrading, but had to now)

So, I assume the exact same URL is working fine if you try the operation to post from a browser or the WordPress app, right?

The only thing I can think of is that the Shortcuts-connection to Wordpress might not be correctly logged in, so the operations fails (as it should for an unauthenticated call). However, as this worked fine on iOS 13, it would probably be something else. I did note that both the WordPress app AND Shortcuts both asked for my WordPress credentials, so please verify both.

Sorry, that wasn’t very helpful at all, was it…

Thanks for the thoughts! About 1000x more helpful than the others who didn’t respond at all, haha, even though I don’t think it fixes the problem.

The trouble is that I don’t know what the Wordpress Shortcuts action is doing behind the scenes or what URL it is accessing. The account I’ve entered into Shortcuts can login online and in the app, that’s no problem, but for some reason it’s not working in Shortcuts anymore.

Thanks for the idea!