Shout out to how relaxing the MPU podcast is

Right. I think I signed up for something on the 10th, a webcast about the new Apple :green_apple: feature Focus.

I often fall asleep to the sweet soothing sounds of David and Stephen’s voices on the MPU podcast.

1 Like

There’s actually a podcast called “Boring Books For Bedtime”. They read old, presumably public-domain books in a slow, monotonous voice. About an hour at a stretch. If you ever run out of your Audible stuff, check that out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even the title can make you sleepy!

Btw, thanks, Web! I couldn’t sleep last night. It was pretty awful. I put on The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and pum! I was out like a light (twice).

1 Like

Who’da thought you could have a youngish guy with a pickup truck in Tennessee who’s a former Apple Genius, sitting with a long-time nerd and Star Wars devotee from California, who always come up with comfortable informative shows that are enjoyable and interesting to listen to.

3 Likes

A match made in nerd heaven!

2 Likes

Same here. I have to say though, when I started listening to MPU, I found Katie hard to listen to at 1.5x - she was at 1.5x naturally!

I don’t think we’ve ever heard Sparky do the ASMR thing.

ᵏᵉʸᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ᵐᵃᵉˢᵗʳᵒ

ᵈᶦˢⁿᵉʸˡᵃⁿᵈ

3 Likes

What y’all are saying is David puts you to sleep, right?

Was thrilled to hear the shout out to this thread on the pod. Senpai noticed us.

2 Likes

Yup. Feel asleep twice listending to the Clipboard Manager Pod.

This isn’t a surprise nor or any slight on the team. Any podcast that I listen to late at night is essentially melatonin to me.