Star Wars Stamps coming out May 4th

Calling @MacSparky

These are the Stamps you need. :slight_smile:

Star Wars Stamps

2 Likes

Kind of weird that they charge shipping and handling when they’re coming to my house anyway.

1 Like

I know. I also got some of the Rare Breed stamps coming. No Black Welsh sheep but other rare breeds are featured.

1 Like

@OogieM

I ordered them weeks ago. :slight_smile:

I had an omnifocus task to keep checking … as you do.

1 Like

If my experience is any indicator, the stamps won’t fit in your mailbox, because they’ll come in an envelope with an 8.5" x 11" piece of cardboard to keep the envelope stiff.

I ordered some stamps late last fall. They didn’t arrive, and didn’t arrive — so I logged in to the USPS site to see what was going on. There was a notice there saying that the carrier had attempted delivery, but was unable to deliver to my door because of an animal. (I don’t have one, but the neighbors have a dog — though the dog is never out unaccompanied). That was the only notice I received.

The carrier didn’t try to leave the envelope at the complex’s office instead, nor did USPS make another attempt at delivery.

I had to go to the local post office to pick the stamps up — so I paid for the convenience of delivery that I didn’t receive.

Okay, </rant>. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Star Wars stamps are definitely worth the delivery fee!

1 Like

One of the benefits of a rral mailbox is that they are all big. UPS and FEDEX even occasionally leave pboxes in there. Ours is about 12 inches wide 12-14 inches high and about 2 feet deep.

1 Like