Task reminder app advice for Apple Watch

I need a bit of help - I regularly take a couple of different kind of meds during the day, but the same meds mildly affect short-term memory, so I often forget to take the meds, or take them later than planned, so I need an app for my Apple Watch that can help me remember this.

I used to use Streaks, but it’s too easy to snooze reminders if I’m in the middle of something.
I think I read about an app, some time ago, that’ll remind you, and if you snooze the reminder it’ll become more and more persistent in bugging you until you complete the task.
But alas - I can’t remember which app it is - so I’m hoping that someone in this great community knows of this app🤞🏻

Hello Tonny,
I think the app you are looking for is Due, https://apps.apple.com/us/app/due/id390017969. When you add a task you can set it to repeat the notification every few minutes until you make it done. If you snooze it on the watch it will remind you again until you mark it completed. It will also allow you to set a repeating schedule at a certain time every day, week, month, first of the month, second Saturday in a month, etc.

Hope this helps
Darran West

5 Likes

Can confirm. Due is super annoying.

1 Like

Yeah the native Reminders are pretty good on iPadOS, but it still feels a bit… off, to me, though🤔

But thank you for your reply :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds like it’s Due I’m referring t

Thank you, too, for your replies @JohnAtl & @darranwest

1 Like

You may also want to consider Round.

Round is my favorite app for this purpose, and I appreciate that I can schedule reminders within a range fo time. My only hesitation is that it looks like it hasn’t been updated in 2 years, but as far as I know it’s still working well.

Due is super annoying, in a good way, but the built in history of a dedicated prescription app is useful when it comes to tracking medications.

Let us know what you decide!

I was actually replying to Tonny, the OP as an option. :slight_smile: it is a good app., probably doesn’t need much updating.

I hit reply to the wrong person.

1 Like