The Apple Smart Folio case just blew my mind

After using the Smart Keyboard case I decided to try out the Smart Folio case for work. I’ve always had an issue with trying to hold my iPad Pro 11 inch with one hand but found that by folding all three of the segments along the left side of the iPad it gives it the perfect amount of st ability and grip to comfortably hold one handed. I’ve used the Smart Folio case on other iPads and never thought of folding it this way.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

I remember being so impressed by the first Smart Cover with the iPad 2. I kinda miss those days, even though I love having a keyboard and trackpad.

3 Likes

Pictures please, I’m not feeling that love you’re getting but I’m probably holding it wrong. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I have both the smart folio and a keyboard case but I use the smart folio almost all the time and the other one only when I know I’ll be typing a lot on the iPad. I usually use mine like this:

4 Likes

I’ve never thought about positioning the case like that. I kind of like how it feels.

1 Like

Interesting. I just use the iPad caseless, and rely on friction with my hand to hold it in place.