The Official Apple Event Streaming Thread

Every presenter is wearing a iWatch

2 Likes

The Homecourt app is pretty cool. The fact that you can do this on a phone is just wild. A few years ago this sort of thing would have required a whole lab worth of equipment.

1 Like

Nothing for improving my sporting clays shooting… darn

2 Likes

Well, they still have more presentation time coming…

bet I can play freecell too

Apple gets that camera quality sells iPhones.

4 Likes

Depth of field manipulation is VERY COOL!!!

2 Likes

I am tempted to get the new phone for my wife and use her iPhone 8 for myself. She loves taking great pictures.

Depending on how the pixel 3 comes out Apple may have sold me an iPhone for the first time in years

When we get incremental improvements every year, it can be hard to see how far the iPhone cameras have come. Back when HDR first came out on the iPhone, I took some pictures on a boat ride and the HDR versions came out blurry due to the boat’s motion. The fact that the iPhone can shoot and process HDR fast enough to capture those airborne drops of water represents an enormous advance in about half a decade.

1 Like

Bets on USB C? Think it’ll happen?

I think they’ll switch to USB-C for the charger end, but keep a Lightning port on the phone. On iPad I think there’s a chance that they’ll put a USB-C port on the device.

2 Likes

@macsparky, I didn’t know Daisy went to work for Apple.

2 Likes

“One more iPhone”. Not quite “one more thing”

I do not like the look of the camera bump on the XR

Neither did I … but that explains why she keeps looking at my phone funny. I think she’s planning to take it apart.

3 Likes

How about this?

iPhone Xtc

An R-rated iphone? Really?

1 Like

Finally a Product Red phone at the beginning of the cycle, rather than the middle!

1 Like

No small phone love this year

1 Like