The Official Apple Event Streaming Thread

Gang,

I thought it’d be fun to live post to this thread during the Apple Event tomorrow. If you’ll be watching, feel free to join in. Katie and I will be recording a show right after so it’d be fun to see your thoughts and reactions.

13 Likes

So I checked that the event is at 3am here, now to figure out how to watch without my wife killing me

1 Like

I usually feel that pain (the 3am part) but I’m in Canada atm so for the first time get to watch in daylight hours :smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be watching on twitter and posting on here! It’ll give me a break from watching all the hurricane updates! (SC coast here!)

2 Likes

FIRST!!

A man!!! I guess I’ll have to settle for Top 10… :smirk:

Just checking (hello, international timelines) - the event starts on the next hour, right? As in, about 40 minutes to go? Correct?

Good morning! How are people setting up to do this, I am going to stream to my Mac and use my iPad for this thread

1 Like

Am I the only one who doesn’t get the excitement for a company announcing yet another incremental update to their line of phones?

2 Likes

You guys ready for this?

2 Likes

For me, it’s about how they tell the story.

3 Likes

I have not owned an iPhone since the 3GS, so I get it, but I need to be in date for questions over the next day or two as the “computer guy” and this thread got my up at 3am else I would have just got up later and watched a replay

Yeah I wish I had remembered snacks

Let’s do it… I am ready.

Ready for this …
IMG_3204

7 Likes

One very orange screen to not hurt my eyes, lets do this

3 Likes

Got that mission impossible vibe going, nice

Did Tim Cook just troll us all with his tweet?

You can see the advantage of keeping there own theatre, this would have been way easier to film then like the google io sky diving stunt from a few years back