Thinking. Shortcuts and Airtable

Would there be away for a Shortcut to pull certain kinds of new records from a Airtable database and enter them on a Google Calendar…:face_with_monocle:

Since Airtable and Google Calendar are both cloud services, that sounds more like a job for something like Zapier or IFTTT, unless you have some compelling reason for doing it on-device.

1 Like

Mostly was trying to figure out IF it COULD be done by Shortcut, rather than the too expensive Zapier.

Have you considered creating a view in AirTable that is a calendar and subscribing to that instead? It’s free and would update automatically. Zapier is free for the first 5 zaps though.

2 Likes

First five zaps full stop? First five of the day? First five of the month?

I ask because I considered Zapier but found it too expensive for my low volume needs. A limit of 5 a day, though, I could probably work with.

5 zaps in total (if X happens do Y), 100 actions (Y) per month from memory. Their free plan is detailed.

2 Likes

Rosemary, you are a GENIUS!!!

I am new to Airtable and did not know that a calendar view in Airtable could be shared :flushed::see_no_evil:.

Heading over there right now to learn more! :running_man:t2:‍♂:running_man:t2:‍♂:running_man:t2:‍♂:running_man:t2:‍♂

2 Likes