Thought I’d share my set up. I’m a managing broker at a real estate company and spend 75% in the office and the rest in the field. Here is the list of gear starting with my pride and joy - a bespoke, custom made monitor stand by Hammermill.
In the field, I pretty much just use my MBP and sometimes a 10.5 iPad Pro. The business apps and forms utilities we use are much easier on a laptop, so I pretty much hit the field with both items to be sure I’m covered for whatever task I need to complete.
- 2016 13” Non-Touch Bar MBP
- Thunderbolt Display
- Jarvis Sit/Stand Desk
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard
- Logitech MX Ergo Trackball
- Magic Trackpad
- Twelve South Curve Mac Stand
- Faux Leather Desk Mat from Amazon
- Cheap iPhone Dock From Amazon