Any tips for a Cooper test App for the Apple Watch?
- Give me a signal when I ran for 12 minutes
- Show me the distance I ran in 12 minutes
- Automatically determine my score based on my sex/age
- Give audio feedback while running (time/distance passed)
- Store result as a workout in HealthKit
(I could not find any Apps, but the default Workout App does fullfil the minimum requirement…)
you could have a look at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/12-minute-run-cooper-fitness/id1086386717?mt=8&at=10l3Wi and see if that suits your needs (I can’t view it as it’s not on the UK app store )
Thanks. Can’t open it either. Is it this 12 Minute Run - Cooper Fitness Test App?
That’s apparently removed from the App Store…
And it seems to be an iPhone only App? (I would like to run with my Apple Watch, without my iPhone)