What is the easiest and fastest way to get a web page into GoodNotes for annotating ?
- Take a screenshot.
- The preview opens
- Select Full Page (on top of the screen).
- Now you can share the full page and save it as a PDF in GoodNotes where you can annotate it.
+1 for this – I’d add a few tips that I use
- To make a screenshot with the Pencil, swipe diagonally across the lower left corner of the screen – up toward the upper right corner.
- In the screen shot display crop the page if needed.
- In the Share dialog you can make “Open in GoodNotes” a favorite so that the screenshot is added to a new or existing notebook (your choice on import).