What a wonderful world

Just an observation, but one of my favorite aspects of macOS Sonoma are the new aerial screensavers. I esp. love the ones recorded over national parks and other beautiful landscapes. So many mind blowing views of places I could probably never reach by myself.

I feel they are a minor boost for my mental health—interesting, relaxing and providing an opportunity to take five in the middle of a the usual, stressful workday.

22 Likes

I didn’t realize you could change them until reading this post. Thanks, @airwhale, for passing this boost onto others!

1 Like

I agree! Honestly one of the best little details in Sonoma. I also love the way the screensaver slowly comes to a halt and becomes the wallpaper. They didn’t have to do that, but I’m so glad they did. Anything else just seems old now.

5 Likes

love it. haven’t tried the others but now will check them out

also the clock is a nice touch on the lock screen…

1 Like

Sometimes I just sit watching those dolphins :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We love the screen savers on our Apple TVs and happy to see them come to the Mac. One thing I miss on the Mac version is the ability to bring up a caption to identify the location. It’s up arrow on the Siri Remote. Can’t find any option on the Mac.

2 Likes

I was going to ask the same thing, I want to know where they are!!

1 Like