What are these wire binder loop snap thingys called?

I assume these have a name, but I can’t find them on Amazon.

Twelve South has a product like this called cable snap.

1 Like

Cable tidies are probably the usual name :slight_smile:

1 Like

The right search term to use on Amazon is “Cable Ties”.

I just placed an order recently for this item. Haven’t received it yet so can’t say if good or not,

Thanks, but this is a different animal.


I found these by searching for “cable snaps”.

Made 2 Go Snap IN Cord Organizer 3-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9F4KPN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_H3.HBbK680SPB


Rose, that is so British!

1 Like

Somehow completely missed your reply.
Thanks! ( Better late than never )