What battery pack would you recommend for the 10.5” iPad Pro

Iin a few months I’m going to be traveling to South Asia, South Korea, France, and Spain. I plan to only take my 10.5” iPad Pro. What Anker battery would you recommend?

I have the powercore 20100. It’s a beast, but it will charge your iPad no problem and uses USB C which means you could use the 29/30W charger sold by Apple to charge it back up in a reasonable time frame.

Same here. Would not board the plane without It :slight_smile:. Just make sure to check the rules about batteries on your flights - on most (all?), they are not allowed in checked luggage, you have to take it with you on board.

I picked up an Auckly 10,000mAh battery pack that supports USB-PD for quick charging (the whole USB quick charging arena is a nightmare to sort out, BTW). It wasn’t the biggest battery but rather one what would quick charge both an iPhone X and iPad Pro yet still be small enough to be comfortable in a jacket or jeans pocket.

Note that Apple devices that have rapid/quick charging need USB-PD (only over a USB-C connector) and not some other rapid charge protocol that can occur over USB type A ports.

Here is the model I bought. I would have preferred something from Anker but this was the best option available at the time. So far, I’m a happy customer of the product.

Portable External Charger,PD Power Bank Auckly10000mAh USB Type C Mobile Power Bank,4-Port Battery With High-Speed Charging,Phone Charger Power Pack for iPhone X,iPhone 8,Samsung Galaxy S8/Note 8 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0785K8WSB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_0G-nBbS2T5EQH

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I have made a not of them. Your advice is appreciated.