I have weather, 2 Reminders Widgets (experimenting with the new Reminders), Calendar, Notes, and Photos.
So I installed iPadOS 15 on my iPad Pro 2021 and I still cannot run Final Cut or Logic Pro on it… what am I doing wrong?
On Homepage 1 I have Carrot Weather, Omnifocus (Personal Tasks), Battery display and Photos
On Homepage 2 I have OmniFocus (Work Tasks) and Calendar.
On Homepage 4 I have Spark and Telegram
- World Clock
- Mail VIP
- Siri Suggested Apps
My Home Screen has been all widgets since July or so.
2x1 world clock, 1x1 citizen app, 1x1 weather, 2x2 calendar
2x1 Siri apps, 1X1 Breathable AQI, 1X1 Find My (wife), bottom half of calendar
4x2 photos, 1x1 Cloud Battery, 1x1 Screentime
Bottom of photos, and 1x2 Marvis
Too much personal info. to easily post a screenshot
Top Left: Stacks of Apple Music, Siri Recommended, Files Browser, Shortcuts
Top Right: Fantastical
Bottom Middle: Spark email
Bottom Right: Todoist.
I don’t have Widgets on my 22nd home screen.
I went with all widgets on my home screen(s) on my phone once I could do that with iOS 14, and actually installed the beta of iOS 15 on my iPad—for the first time ever, I think—as I wanted to be able to do that on my iPads.
I teach at a university and what I like to do is have one page of widget items per course, with each page looking like this (it’s a work in progress, of course):
- I use Sticky Widgets to have an item that essentially serves as a ‘title’ for the particular home screen, as I teach multiple courses.
- I have a Fantastical calendar widget.
- I have multiple Craft note widgets. Some are specific notes for the course that I need quick access to, while I also use the ‘today’ note from the daily notes feature for start up and shut down activities.
- I have multiple Drafts widgets for notes/actions.
- I use an OmniFocus to show me the course perspective.
- I use the MindNode widget, as I do lots of planning in that app, so it’s handy to be able to acess those documents.
- There’s also Timery, the Files widget pointing to a specific folder, and the Shortcuts widget. (One reason I use the Shortcuts widget is to simply have one button access to a particular Folder in Ulysses. I wish that app had its own widgets.)
Suggestions welcome for what I might be missing.