What sales CRM are you using?

I use Zapier to create a task in OmniFocus each time I make a task in Daylite. I use Daylite for contact information, notes, email conversation archiving, and things like that. Zapier labels my Daylite tasks with DAYLITE at the beginning of each, and I have a perspective where I can look through those tasks and choose the ones to pull out into my main “Today” view. Those Daylite tasks are mostly my sales calls/follow-ups.

Within Daylite, I pretty much ignore the tasks I’ve created — they’re duplicates and I check them off in bunches every once in a while. It’s not ideal, but I didn’t spend a lot of time fine tuning it, so it’s possible there’s a better way to deal with it.

Hey David I am new to daylite like just start and my idea for it is to manage the customer experience and to do manage all my post services and help maintain relationships with my clients.

Do you have an tips or advice for a newbie?

I would love to offer advice, but I am unfortunately the world’s worst salesperson and I haven’t done a good job of learning the ins and outs of Daylite. (I’m also a one-person operation, mostly, and my sales are typically annual with renewals, so I get lost in other day to day tasks throughout the year when it’s nog my “sales season”). So my tip, unfortunately is to not be like me.

Where is everyone on this now? Considering Daylite from the thread so far.

Would highly recommend Daylite. Great apps, including iPadOS and iOS. Can handle a huge amount of data without any slowdown. Great search abilities.

1 Like

Another vote for Daylite from Marketcircle, especially for solo or small business teams who are using Apple devices.

Comes with native apps for all your Apple devices have local data stores that sync, so you can access it even when offline. It’s wicked fast compared to web-based CRMs that sometimes require more mouse clicks, although to be fair there are some great cloud-based CRM options that can also scale far beyond in terms of number of users. Also can sync your contacts with Apple’s contact app, import mail using the Apple Mail plugin, etc…

However it does have a learning curve, but has great online documentation. The biggest challenge is it is so customizable that you need to take time to think through your workflows and how you want to configure it as you are learning the product. Yet this flexibility is also a strength of the platform.

Daylite coaches can work with you on a per hour basis to help with setup and more complicated workflows and integrations. iOSXpert also makes plugins to expand beyond the core feature set, however many of the cloud-based CRMs have a lot more integration options by comparison.

Hope some of the above proves helpful!

1 Like