Which Apple Watch band do you use for (very) hot days?

It does begin a slippery rope… I was trying to avoid buying several bands, but it’s becoming unbearable.

Bandwerk.com has some nice bands, if only they co-located outside of the EU.

Do any of the Apple Watch wearers have suggestions for third- party bands with locations in the US?

Thanks

I use the nylon sport loop while running (or if I’m going out to the beach or other similar things) and the Milanese loop the rest of the time. They both do quite well in hot weather and the infinite adjustability of the loop-type bands really helps too.

I’ve bough a Bandwerk leather band and can attest for their quality.

The Milanese loop is a surprising suggestion. Do you find it similar to the nylon sports loops while doing something simple outdoors on a hot day (not running, obviously)?

I find it to be the most comfortable watch band that I have ever used. The metal weave breathes well enough for me (I’ve run with it by accident and it’s find there too, but not ideal). I really, really dislike having wearing things that are too tight, so I find that the easy and infinitely variable adjustment of it is wonderful as my wrist changes size depending on what I’m doing.

1 Like

I like the Milanese loop style bands. I have a metallic one and a fabric one with Velcro closure. Both are reasonable breathable. Easy to clean.

3 Likes

Just a quick follow-up.

I ended up buying an Apple Sport loop (nylon) band. I have found it breathable and lighter than the regular Apple one. It’s quite good, but I still find that it gets warmer than I’d like. That said, it’s good enough for the time being.

Thanks MPUers for the all the useful feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes