Who's In reference in Settings - baffling

I happened to be in my Location Services in Settings on my iPad. I came across a listing that I’m baffled about.

There’s an app called “Who’s In.” It’s set to never use my location but I have no idea what it is. I’ve searched the apps on my iPad and no such app exists.

After I did a search in the App Store, it seems like it’s an app from Microsoft but again, it’s not on my iPad.

The App Store name is “Who’s In - Plan Your Events” In the App Store, it shows the Get button so it knows it’s not on my iPad.

I’ve attached a pic of what I’m seeing in my Settings.

Anyone have a clue what’s going on here? For what it’s worth, I don’t see it on my iPhone.

Thanks,

Paul

IMG_0540 IMG_0541

There’s another app called Who’s in, not from Microsoft. Can’t really help beyond that.

This looks like the app icon that your phone is displaying.

It is an iMessage extension instead of a standalone app.

1 Like

Thanks. That’s the app I found too. But I still have no idea how it’s showing on my iPad since I’ve never downloaded that specific app.

It looks like it’s an iMessage app. Have you checked those as well?

It is there as a Message app. I can turn it off (which I did) but I don’t want it all all on my iPad. I have no idea how it got there and there’s no way to delete it.

Thanks, @JohnAtl. Those directions are old but I was able to use it as a guide to get it deleted. Just disturbing how that app was on my iPad.

1 Like