Hi all Mac people smarter than me!
PLEASE HELP! My work is getting me a new computer (current 2015 iMac going to new intern) and I don’t know what specifications to request. I checked Adobe’s website for their specs recommendations, but they only list each app separately and I’d be running multiple apps at once, ideally.
[ About me: ]
- I am a Graphic Designer
- I work remote and use VPN to connect to the office (high security financial business)
- I’m the only Mac user in the company (currently)
[ What I need from my computer: ]
- I run multiple Adobe CC apps at once (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- I want to get into video editing and creation, animation, etc.
- I do a lot of large-file photo editing
Any help, guidance, or direction for answers would be beyond appreciated.