Workflow App not working on new Apple Watch?

Hello all - I recently purchased a new Apple Watch (upgraded from Series 1 to Series 3) a few days ago. Everything works so much nicer and smoother now - except, I cannot seem to access any of my watch-based workflows on my watch! Currently, all I get on the Workflows watch app is “No Workflows” and when I press-hold to show/hide workflows, there are zero workflows to choose from and it simply says “Choose workflows to show on your watch” and there are none to choose from! I have uninstalled my watch app, and also my iPhone app, but to no avail. Has anyone else encountered such a problem? Solutions? Thanks!

It always used to be a combo of reinstall of the watch app and rebooting devices that resolved workflow & watch sync issues. I haven’t heard of any for a while, but have you tried uninstall, reboot both and reinstall. From memory I think that was the combo that worked most reliably for people who had sync issues.

1 Like

Did you select the “Apple Watch” icon in the settings of the specific workflow in the workflow app? That should do the trick.

If I read the original post correctly, the OP notes this is a watch upgrade and these are existing watch triggered workflows that were available on the previous watch.

1 Like

If so, my bad. Still might help others though :grinning:

1 Like

Yay! Good thinking - this worked like a charm. Thanks!

1 Like