World Clock and Weather App?

Good day, fellow MacPower Users.

I’ve been looking for a few months for a macOS app that provides a World Clock (time and date) function and weather, in a single app.

It doesn’t have to have a menubar app, but I would consider it a bonus. Does anyone know of any app that has this functionality? I’ve searched far and wide across the interwebs and have found dedicated apps that do a single function, but not both.

Why?

I lead a team that works all over the world and I’m constantly figuring out timezones for calls and online meetings dozens of times a week. The pandemic hasn’t changed this aspect of my work life at all. I always like to know what the weather is in the city/country of the person I’m meeting with because, if nothing else, it’s an easy and simple ice breaker since I’m horrible with jokes. :joy:

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

I hope everyone is in good spirits and health as we all still navigate the pandemic and other things that are going on all over the planet.

//Shawn

iStatMenus has world clocks AND weather. I don’t know if they combine both, though, sorry.

1 Like

not that I know.
for Weather Seasonality
for world clocks there’s Clocker and WorldtimeBuddy