WWDC - Best Day to "Attend"?

Since the conference is virtual this year, I plan on taking a day off from work to attend the conference. Which day would be best? I was thinking Monday at first, but I think there is just the Keynote and Platforms State of the Union that day. Would it be better to take off Tuesday or Wednesday when more sessions are available?

If your goal is to learn from sessions then later in the week will be better. Don’t forget to factor in the timezone - the sessions will release at 10am Cupertino time.

1 Like

I think I read that all sessions of a day will be posted at once, so there’s no live stream to follow along, except for the Keynote and the Platforms State of the Union?

Exactly. They’ll just release them on a daily basis.

Will there be sessions on Monday or does that start on Tuesday?

I believe they’ll start Tuesday. But the best place to check is the Developer app.

The developer app doesn’t say when the sessions will begin.

According to Apple:

Videos will be posted each day at 10 a.m. PDT and will be available in the Apple Developer app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, as well as on the Apple Developer website.

Probably also on macOS, now that they have released this:

Unofficial alternative:

Ok, this answered my question:
100+ Engineering Sessions
June 23 to 26

Starting June 23, developers will have the ability to learn how to build the next generation of apps with more than 100 technical and design-focused sessions helmed by Apple engineers.

So the sessions begin on Tuesday, 1 PM NY time. So I think Wednesday is the best day for me to take off. I’ll have a full day of sessions to catch up on in the morning, plus a new batch coming in at 1.

Thanks, Mark

Where is the link to attend the conference? Thank you

download the apple developer app

Thanks, I decided to take off Thursday. The State Of the Union is at 5 pm my time, so I’ll be able to watch that live. The keynote I can have in the background while I work.