Your top two watch faces re: The State of the Apple Watch

I thought it might be useful/fun to share our top two watch faces after listening to the State of the Apple Watch. I’m hoping to get some good ideas. @MacSparky and @ismh.

Take a screenshot of your two most used Apple Watch faces and share.

I’ll get us started. My top two in the order used most frequently:

IMG_3620

IMG_3619

1 Like

IMG_6927
IMG_6926

3 Likes

(Yes, I took insulin for that. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I use Solar in the morning while I monitor the rings – I find the white on blue text easy to read.

After lunch I switch to California.

2 Likes

IMG_0347 IMG_0346 IMG_0345

The first is the one I use most often, when I have no meetings coming up. The second is the one I use when I do have a meeting coming up. The third is the one I use in bed when sleeping.

That’s three, not two. I don’t follow directions well. And I’m still using a Series 1 watch so I don’t have all the fancy-lad watchfaces you folks who upgrade have.

1 Like

@ACautionaryTale Your first watch face inspired me to make a change in mine. The first is my original. The second one is inspired by yours. It is a subtle change but I like it better. Thanks for sharing!

IMG_3620

IMG_3621

1 Like

image image image

The Modular watch face is used when I’m in a casual mood.

The Utility is a more discrete and, as such, is used at the office.

The black and white modular watch face is used for sleeping.

I have 4 other watch faces that I use, because… well, it’s so tempting to fiddle and customize it to my whims.

These are my first two faces.

1 Like

What ever this one is:
IMG_1894
I’ve used it since my first Series 0. It does what I want except for a sweep second hand. I just have a plain analog watchface when I need a sweep second hand.

Yes, I know, not very exciting.

My one for fun is this.
2020-07-01_11-03-33

4 Likes