500: David in the Hot Seat

2 Likes

I don’t want to be a Sith…

4 Likes

You already are, Stephen, whether you like it or not… :kissing_closed_eyes:

Enjoyed the episode. Nicely done. Matching tattoos would have been dandy. Chucked at the finder tattoo.

As someone who attended MacStock I loved the format of the Q & A and it was a blast. Strange it’s one of the shortest podcasts they had but enjoyable none the less.

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Very nice episode. Thanks for including the greeting from Katie. Orange is obviously something a Sith apprentice who is bad at lying would say.

2 Likes

My gosh, has it been 9 months already @ismh? Time flies when you’re having fun :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Congrats to David, Katie, and Stephen. I’m thrilled to have been on 0.6% of your episodes, and I have enjoyed the other 497 episodes a great deal.

What’s most impressive is that not only have there been 500 episodes, but it’s still one of the shows I look forward to most each week because there’s still such great stuff in each episode.

Onward to episode 1,000!

9 Likes

Congratulations on the milestone guys, looking forward to many more great shows!

Really enjoyed the episode.

1 Like

Congrats guys. It’s an honor to have been a small part of the catalog. I already purchased a challenge coin. How could anyone not? Keep up the good work all!

Sitting in the office and waiting for the evening. I am really looking forward to listening to this episode!

I can’t wait for it!

1 Like

Pleased to hear greetings from Katie and Congratulations.
Does anybody else call Cmmnd + P, + P the 'MacSparky Shuffle? I do and thought I heard it on the show or read it on a blog somewhere. My wife thinks I made it up myself though. She listend to this show, the first since Katie left and enjoyed it too, we can’t believe it is 9 months.

1 Like

Challenge Coins are cool and are typically associated with a particular rank in the military. The higher the rank the more likely you’ll have drinks bought for you. So for example, go to a bar, someone challenges you with a coin given to you buy a 2 Star General, that’s pretty amazing, but if you pull a coin out with 3 or 4 stars on it, they’ll be buying you a drink. The Presidential coin is the highest coin there is and can only be beaten in a coin challenge by a Medal of Honor coin.

So what I’m saying @ismh is you must now rank the shows in order of importance so challenges can happen. Relay coin would be up there, but if you had a coin, you’d be like top dog.

1 Like

This episode is magic! This is what being a Mac user is all about, what a great community.

4 Likes

Listening to this episode. I have a message for Sparky, you are never too old to get your first tattoo. I got my first 2 at the ripe old age of 60…

5 Likes

That was a fun episode to listen to and as an added bonus, one of my questions made it on the show, enshrined forever in MPU lore :partying_face:

3 Likes

@MacSparky, great show. I would love to know where those places are in Disneyland that are good to work at. I can’t imagine doing what buys me new shoes on Batuu.

I didn’t hear Katie. What section was that in?

Congrats, MPU! I enjoy each episode and this discourse! Hope we’re all still here for many years to come.