An Office Setup in Hamburg ;)

I forgot a very important companion I have with me when I am working from home - see the picture on the right hand side on the desk :wink:180812%20-%20SSch%20-%20%231961

7 Likes

@RosemaryOrchard - you’re gonna like this: that little lady on my desk is from Vienna :wink: I used to live in Vienna for quite some time and she was found my neighbour kids in a trash can in the 9. district where I lived by. For some reason the kids brought her to me and since then she is my companion, she moved with me several times and comes along my life.

4 Likes

Awww! There are lots of cats on my way to work here, though they all seem very pampered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We all know cats belong between you and your keyboard… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, they are no street cats in Vienna, as there in there cities - they are well pampered, of arrogant character (like the waiters in the coffeehouses) and treat humans with lack of interest :wink:

2 Likes

… you mean like this? IMG_3758

6 Likes

The tea is essential :heart_eyes: ! Kluntje?

1 Like

Of course ! Sometimes even with Rum, rarely though :joy:

1 Like

Wow, what a fantastic space. Inspires me to try and get mine fixed up better!

1 Like

Hi Helge,
Hi @Sven,
Hi @krueschi,

vermutlich sind hier mehr als man denkt…Grüße aus Hannover!

2 Likes

Great setup. Love those wood floors also!

1 Like

Very cool office - zen. Behind the cute cat is a very dated piece of hardware - what is it? It seems to have a 5 1/4 floppy?

1 Like

Well spotted - it is a PC4i from NCR, dated 1985 with a 10MB HDD, 512KB RAM and (indeed) a 5 1/4 FDD.
The first computer I worked professionally on :wink: