Apple September Event: what you guys ordering?

:wave:

Curious what the community is ordering???

I am getting the Ultra Apple watch and the iPhone Pro

I am 90% sure I will be returning the watch but just in case I love it, I don’t want to wait weeks because I didn’t preorder …

3 Likes

Nothing!

201918171615…

2 Likes

I’m waiting for reviews on the new AirPod Pros. If the noise cancellation and battery life are real….

1 Like

same here, nothing really interested me this year. Perhaps if my AirPod pro dies, I may consider the new version. Definitely not upgrading my iPhone 13 pro max or Apple Watch series 6 unless they suffer tragic death.

2 Likes

That’s exactly my current mix!

1 Like

IPhone Pro, maybe the Max.

1 Like

Nothing. I have an M1 MBA, a 2020 iPP, last years AW SE, and an iPhone 11 that is still going strong. And my original AirPods Pro were defective and replaced by Apple early this year. I don’t need anything.

I can’t even remember the last time I was tempted by a rumor. :grinning:

3 Likes

This is true for me as well. But as I do not have an Apple Watch and I spend a good bit of time wandering in the woods, the Ultra is appealing (and on my most recent trip the hands fell off my 20+ year old watch!). I just need to convince Santa (aka my wife) it is a good idea!

2 Likes

Nothing. 13 ProMax and Series 7 holding just fine.

Give me a new “big” HomePod announcement and that may change.

3 Likes

Yep! Disappointed there wasn’t one in this batch of announcements. One of my full-size HomePods died (repair price $249!), and was hoping to replace it with an equivalent.

I own a big HomePod and a HomePod mini and have been disappointed with both. No more HomePods for me.

1 Like

I’m upgrading my AirPods Pro because I use the gen 1s so much and the improvements are what I’m looking for. Textbook!

2 Likes

Ordered Deep Purple Pro Max 256gb this morning. Delivery not until Sept 26 - 28.

4 Likes

I ordered everything. Preordered an Apple Watch Ultra on keynote day. This morning I preordered an iPhone 14 Pro (512, black) and the new AirPods Pro. The phone should be here next Friday, the AirPods and the watch the week after.

I may end up canceling the AirPods. I’m still pretty happy with my 2nd gen non-Pro AirPods. Apple has had trouble keeping new AirPods in stock even before the current supply chain mess, so I figured if I waited to decide, the new Pros would be backordered for a month.

5 Likes

I just ordered a 14 Pro in purple, 256 GB.

Could not resist the Apple siren call of iPhone camera upgrades this time, despite having a perfectly fine iPhone 12 Pro Max. Happy that the Pro and Pro Max cameras are equally capable (unlike the 12 Pro vs Pro Max generation).

2 Likes

Nothing for me, but my wife wants the new iPhone. She’ll be upgrading from a 12 Pro.

1 Like

Nothing, I have still have my Apple Watch from a few years ago and it works fine for what I need, notifications, time, unlock my Mac, stop watch and timers. Otherwise my gear, as long as it works right is optimal now. I am skeptical, unlike so many, including doctors apparently, about ‘health’ and ‘fitness’ functions; anyway I have no interest in them and am tied in enough to IT and electronics.

I have some money coming and I might well get a MacBook Air with that, could be months though.

I don’t remember a difference in the iPhones 12 cameras. What was it?

Nothing. All current Apple gear working great! iPhone 13 - Apple Watch v7 - airpods gen 2. maybe AirPods Pro when current battery dies.

I’m not getting anything. I ordered a purple iPhone Pro for my wife though, as she’s not upgraded for three years, so my family photos will hopefully look better in the future.