Apple September Event: what you guys ordering?

As am I. My concern is that they seem to last 2 - 3 years. That’s seems a hefty price to pay on a regular basis ($399 here in Australia) or am I only seeing the bad cases?

AirPods and even other bluetooth headsets are now becoming “consumables” . Replacing that 2-3 years now becoming a norm

1 Like

This bothers me … though if I do the comparison on a car that lasts 10 years it’s probably around the same … :disappointed:

1 Like

IMO, AirPods are a subscription.

2 Likes

Probably the 14 Pro Max. I have an iPhone 12 but the battery life has noticeably gotten much shorter. Plus, I think I’d like to have a larger screen.

I have been really looking forward to this.

1 Like

That’s that norm for these things. Which is why I’m more inclined to buy the cheapest ones, not the “best” ones.

2 Likes

This may be my approach as well, I’m not an audiophile and sometimes the noise cancellation actually bothers me. :man_shrugging:

Couldn’t help myself and just grabbed the Airpods Pro 2. I now have both the Beat Fits Pro and APP … so one will be going back! Weirdly, the Beat Fits Pro right hand earphone always feels a little insecure and occasionally falls out, maybe I’m doing it wrong! #weirdears :wink:

1 Like

Nothing. I kind of want the Ultra but I literally just got my first Apple Watch a couple of months ago. No need to get a new one.