April 2020 Sales and Hardware/Software Deals

Affinity Photo, Designer, and Publisher are all 50% off through May 20. All platforms.

2 Likes

The suite version is not free. For the professional one, I don’t know the original price. It may be free since very beginning.

The free version doesn’t do much; “Pro” is $30:

Ah, thanks for the heads up. I tend to collect free/cheap utilities just in case I might need them eventually.

This one looks like it’ll be tossed back in the pond.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve now a collection of books that will be really valuable for my teaching work. Great find!

1 Like

Impressive corner of your pond!

Preview does most of the those functions the Free version doesn’t, all but “Customize PDF stamps”

1 Like

Qobuz is giving away 21 pieces of music until mid May.

Mellel is offering 25% off on its word processor software – to May 10

2 Likes

Synium Software has released Logoist 4 a substantial update. It looks like it should be substantially faster. 50 percent off for a brief time.

1 Like

Cloud Outliner Pro for Mac now $3.99, down from $9.99 (Cloud Outliner for iOS is free, the syncable Pro iOS version is $0.99).

What do you think of this compared to other outliners?

It’s a very solid, basic outliner with iCloud-based sync, customized toolbar, and it never crashed on me… But it has no image/document attachments, no choice of font, and only light/dark (blue) modes. Saves in OMPL, PDF, HTML and its own format, and I’ve imported OPML outlines into it from other outliners.

For the price it’s really good, but its limitations are what they are.

1 Like

It sounds a lot like Workflowy and Dynalist . I started with Workflowy and switched to Dynalist. I have a referral code for both if you’re interested in checking them out. They’re pure text like Cloud Outliner Pro.

Workflowy Pro ($49/yr) has file and image attachments. Dynalist Pro ($96/yr) definitely has file attachments. Both are services that keep your data, Cloud Outliner Pro (a limited, basic outliner) text data remains with you, synced by iCloud… and Mac/iOS is just $4.98(!) with no additional charges.

Thanks. That makes sense about the difference.

AdBlock Pro for Safari is free (from $9.99 -> 0). Platform: MacOs, iPadOS, iOS

The Apollo 11 documentary from last year (so good!) is on sale for rental ($2)/purchase ($8) right now. Movies Anywhere compatible.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this sale! I had been eyeing iMazing recently and this just pushed me over the fence. It was a no-brainer for me!

1 Like

May 2020