Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2022 Deals

Damn that’s like a candystore

Software that interests me:

• Mountain Duck
  • Airbuddy (already purchased in the past)
  • Agenda (already purchased in the past)

The rest, I don’t know. Might pick up Mountain Duck

American Express is offering 50% off of Dropbox. The offer is buried in the “Rewards & Benefits” section of the cardholder website, may not apply to all Amex cards, and doesn’t specify what Dropbox offers the discount applies to. But, with those caveats, it might be worth checking into.

Katie

3 Likes

Paprika is now on sale.

3 Likes

Is anyone using or has used Sparkle in the past? It’s a website builder for macOS, now discounted by 40%, and I’d like to have an opinion on the use of some other users.

Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 – Studio Controller, 15 macro keys, trigger actions in apps and software like OBS, Twitch, ​YouTube and more, works with Mac and PC Amazon.com

20% off

4 Likes

StopTheMadness is 30% off ($6.99 US for Mac, $4.99 for iOS). It’s an excellent cross-browser extension that eliminates many web page annoyances.

3 Likes

Pixelmator Pro is 50% off.

It already is a bargain at its normal price, with this discount it is a no-brainer. :wink:

6 Likes

Over the Black Friday weekend, DEVONtechnologies sells DEVONthink, DEVONagent, and DEVONsphere for 25% off, both on their website as well as in the App Store. The promotion starts Thursday at 6 p.m. UTC and ends Tuesday at 9 a.m. UTC; the App Store follows its own schedule.

Disclaimer: I work for DEVONtechnologies. If this post is inappropriate, please delete it and let me know.

13 Likes

thank you @gxwilso I just bought the iOS version. Have been using the MAC version for years but for some reason forgot that an iOS version also exists.

1 Like

Amazon
Apple AirTag 4 Pack
$74.98

also available at $22.48 each

Crouton app is free to try and in-app purchase has dropped to $2.99 for a day.

Another groups of apps on sale:

1 Like

I bought and tested AI Image Enlarger and am very impressed with the results. It’s working even better than the Pixelmator’s ML Upscaling in many cases. A no brainer for $3

Also picked up Busycal, Mountain Duck, Air Buddy, and Anamorphic pro.

I got an email as a past subscriber to Screencastsonline that they are having a discount.

3 Likes

Me too!

I jumped on it.

1 Like

Michael Tsai, developer of Eagle Filer, has a list of deals on his site:

https://mjtsai.com/blog/2022/11/22/black-friday-2022/

His apps, including the aforementioned Eagle Filer, are included.

Happy Shopping!

6 Likes

Sneaky. They don’t want to let the public know before you sign up for the free membership. I’m a subscriber and I hate to unsubscribe and resubscribe.

Thanks. I was wondering why there is no comparison for Standard Vs Pro. I’m still too poor to afford Standard but trying to scrimp yup a budget. This is why subscription gets me (lower upfront cost).

You mean like this?

Stephen

Yes.

The standard edition offers all features portrayed on the DEVONthink product page except those listed above.

^ I didn’t notice this except when I clicked your link on mobile. Silly me. Welp, the features I need is on the Pro. Sad trombone.