Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2022 Deals

November just begon, but Proton already published their Black Friday (25-Nov-2022) deal (40% off):

5 Likes

Has anyone used their VPN service. Would you like to share your thoughts compared to other VPN services.

Thanks
Santosh

You should consider taking a look at this topic.

Yep, subscriber and love it! I find the UI easy to navigate and there are a ton of options to select various countries, double hops, etc. Personally, I just leave it running all the time and have not experienced significant reduction of speed or battery impact.

To me, their stance on data collection and privacy was the big winner. Also, look at company ownership and structure. TunnelBear is owned by McAfee (I think), ExpressVPN is owned by a company with multiple VPN services.

#imo #ymmv #no5eyes

5 Likes

Bundlehunt is live, and has some great deals IMHO

3 Likes

Affinity is on sale

Ninox is free for iphone and ipad. As far as I can tell, it may have gone subscription. I couldnā€™t find details about why the iphone and ipad versions are free when they were priced. Mac version is still at $34.99

I have been liking thisā€¦

Kape Technologies was originally found under the name of Crossrider in 2011 developing advertising apps until they changed their name in 2018. However, their software was treated as malware by companies such as Malwarebytes

full disclosure. I left when this happened and joined Mullvad

3 Likes

Screenflow at 20% off now.

6 months extra if you buy one year of Inoreader Pro.

https://www.inoreader.com/blog/2022/11/celebrate-black-friday-with-6-free-months-of-inoreader-pro-šŸŽ.html

Iā€™m after some airpods, do they every get thrown into a BF sale? Iā€™ll wait a week (here in Australia) if they do ā€¦

I bought the original pros on a Black Friday sale from Walmart for pretty cheap. Doubt well it direct from Apple on sale but wouldnā€™t be surprised if major retailers discount them though maybe wonā€™t happen this year since they latest version was jest released.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve seen BF sales for Airpods in the US. I assume that retailers in other countries will also put them on sale.

1 Like

40% off on all Carrd Pro upgrades, renewals, and gift plans.

Carrd is a service for creating ā€œsimple, free, fully responsive one-page sites for pretty much anythingā€. I did not know about this site until I read about it in these Mastodon tips yesterday. I experimented a bit with this service and Iā€™m pretty impressed by how easy it is to create a nice looking page.

I was hoping I could use the free plan for Mastodon ā€œverificationā€, but unfortunately that requires at least the Pro Standard plan (normal price $19/year). I might still consider that with this Black Friday saleā€¦

4 Likes

thanks for this update

$5.95/mo for four months + $20 Audible credit.

25% off on Flare. I have several Calmer product and I use them daily (I also wear one at night). Helps reduce distracting noise and anxiety. Iā€™m able to survive long Team meetings because of this without my ears buzzing at the end of the day.

Iā€™m looking at agenda, busycal, and busycontacts on bundlehunt. What other apps do people like?

Target (might be USA only?)
$100 Apple Gift Card (Email Delivery)
$15 Target GiftCard with $100 Apple gift card purchase