Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2022 Deals

35%, or 47$ for the year

1 Like

āš”ļø Eternal Storms Software Black Friday App Sale
All my apps are ~25%-35% off https://t.co/s4fPnWyBLb @YoinkApp (Mac) USD 8.99 -> USD 5.99@YoinkApp (iOS) USD 5.99 -> USD 3.99 @TransloaderApp USD 9.99 -> USD 6.99@ScreenFloatApp USD 8.99 -> USD 5.99

and more!

Enjoy šŸ˜ƒ

ā€” Matthias Gansrigler šŸ‡¦šŸ‡¹ (@eternalstorms) November 25, 2022
1 Like

Another Black Friday list. This is for indie apps on sale.

1 Like

Amazon
$15.00 in Amazon credits when you spend $100 or more on select Apple mail Gift Cards (have to enter a code found on the page at checkout)

Tunabelly software Black Friday sale

QR factory 3
50% off (lifetime license now $13.99, Mac and iPad separate but same current price )

I havenā€™t used QR Factory yet but it seems to offer a lot of fancy features that online QR code generators may not have (also some online QR code generators may not be reliable).

4 Likes

Objective Development 50% off sale:

1 Like

perfect timing on this. I upgraded from 4 for $12.50

1 Like

I donā€™t find Little Snitch useful for blocking browser app like Safari. Every website I go into connected to tons of other websites especially Google related ones that itā€™s almost impossible to determine if they are legit or not. How do you use Little Snitch in this case?

I donā€™t use it to block everything. There are specific apps that I do not want calling home. That is my main use for it. I can also do it with Lulu which is free but $12.50 was a great deal.

1 Like

Thank you for posting the QR Factory discount. Iā€™ve been looking for a similar app. Iā€™ve had to be creative with some of our QR codes. I also was able to purchase the lifetime license on the Mac and restore the purchase on the iPad without a second purchase. Seems to work well. Thank you @hpm.

3 Likes

I just got Grammarly for less than half price, for an annual subscription. Weirdly, it wasnā€™t on their homepage. I had to click on another page (the Mac app) before it made the offer.

It annoys me how useful I find Grammarly, but full price feels pricy.

I had to let my subscription expire for a few months just to be offered 40% or half-off Grammarly. But yes, itā€™s extremely useful.

they now have that on the homepage banner

1 Like

It looks like ProWritingAid is also having a Black Friday sale
ā€œPremiumā€ is
$60/year if billed yearly (subscription)
$199.50 for a lifetime payment

Good time to add some credit to your 1Password account. The $125 gift card is available for $99 and offers the best deal for renewing subscribers. I use this deal every other year to pay for my 1Password Families account.

1 Like

The Brave browser [CEO is a bigot, never mind] does this really well, if youā€™re open to trying another browser.
They have begun adding their own sponsored content, but itā€™s not too intrusive, and can easily be turned off.

1 Like

Jason Snellā€™s take on Apple Photos via Take Control Books vs. MacSpark Guide vs. something else?

Which one is the most exhaustive and advanced?

I use it a lot and find it very useful. Itā€™s good for previewing apps and for picking up tips on how to get more from the apps I own.

Take Controlā€™s version was just updated with the latest changes to Photos this week so itā€™s probably the most up to date.

Niche apps, but if you develop websites on your local machine, MAMP PRO and NAMO are 40% off. IIRC itā€™s also their steepest Black Friday discount since 2019.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the nature of the web. I donā€™t think the product is designed with that use case in mind. However, you can subscribe to lists directly from the product and block adware/etc. transparently.