Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2023 Deals

Ha! I came here to link to your article.
Great stuff.

BetterTouchTool is 25% off with the coupon code BTT_BLACK_FRIDAY_2023

Photomator is €10 instead of €35 for a yearly subscription covering iOS, iPadOS and the Mac. Pixelmator Pro is 50% off.

Newegg has discounts on the Quicken software. As there are 3 different versions to a search for the one you are looking for. Also use the coupon code on the item page for an additional $5 off.

1 Like

Keychron is having a sale:

A bunch of Furnace Creek Software apps are 20% off, only in the App Store: Furnace Creek Software | Offers

Zengobi Curio Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale
New traditional licenses are 35% off with the BLACKFRIDAY2023 coupon code

MPU discussion

4 Likes

Flexibits is offering 50% off its Premium subscription (which includes both Fantastical and Cardhop) and I finally bit the bullet on it! No coupon code required. Look for the banner at the top of the homepage.

2 Likes

Things 3 has BF pricing for their apps (30% off)

2 Likes

If you’ve ever thought of buying Curio, this is the time - it’s a great deal

3 Likes

The sale kicks off on Thursday 23rd November, and the end date… is a mystery!
LumaFusion (iOS/Android/Chrome): $14.99 (normally $29.99)
Multicam Studio (iOS): $9.99 (normally $19.99)
FCPXML Export (iOS): $4.99 (normally $19.99)
Storyblocks Monthly (iOS/Android/Chrome): first 3 months at $4.99 (usual monthly price is $9.99)
Storyblocks Yearly (iOS/Android/Chrome): first year at $49.99 (usual yearly price is $69.99)

(Prices are for U.S. App Store; your local App Store prices will reflect the same discounts.)

Mellel is discounted 30%:

https://www.mellel.com/mellel-store/

I’ve read the rather lengthy thread on Curio. I am tempted, but after looking at the video and reading the thread, I think it would add complexity and friction without a corresponding increase in productivity. That, of course, is only an impression. And, it doesn’t have a mobile version so that limits it useful to me. I do, however, like the pricing model.

Unclutter Apps:
DaisyDisk
Default Folder X
Soulver
<7 more> – all half price

4 Likes

TG Pro (and several other apps from Tunnabelly) are on sale, with TG Pro being 75% off.

1 Like

Yeah Curio is good if your doing all your work in it. If you’re using it for bits and pieces it’s a messier workflow, although it does work with hookmark.

There’s also such a lot of scams. I was on Amazon and a coffee machine I’d been looking at had an amazing 35% off for black Friday. The thing is it’s still £10 more than what it was before black Friday started!

1 Like

The suite of Busy Apps: BusyCal and BusyContacts are 50% off.
https://www.busymac.com

Good discussion thread on this forum on BusyCal to get a good impression

Note that, to my knowledge, this is the first sale of the BusyCal iOS version since December 2019 (!)

2 Likes

I have replaced Fantastical with BusyCal on all platforms about a year ago when Fantastical had a crazy >60% price increase, and have not looked back.

On the Mac, these two apps are on-par; on iOS/iPadOS, while Fantastical may look ‘nicer’, there is nothing specific I’m missing in BusyCal. The BusyCal team has pushed a series of meaningful updates lately, including the ability to drag and drop entries in monthly view. I will gladly pay for a further 18 months of BusyCal updates when I’m due for an extension.

3 Likes

I received this notice from Grammarly by email:

“One day only: Save 55% off any Premium plan. In a workplace built on emails, documents, and chat messages, it’s important to write well. Grammarly Premium will help you make a positive impression with suggestions that clarify and perfect your sentences.

Don’t miss the year’s biggest discount. Upgrade now to save 55%*.** This offer ends at midnight, 11/24/2023.“

1 Like

Today they have a 50% discount (for 1 year only I guess?), so if anyone wants to return…