Dear Lord, As I Walk Through The Valley

Seems to be only GameCenter so far.

I was just fine travelling with iPadOS and didn’t hit any bugs. Very pleased about that. But I did wait to return before upgrading my phone. As the proverb goes, “Trust in Allah, but tie your camel.”

2 Likes

Доверяй, но проверяй: “trust but verify”

4 Likes

That one has been pretty buggy. My 4th gen HD has been crashing every day since the upgrade. I never had a single problem with it on tvOS 12.

1 Like

IPadOS is buggy. I like some of the features. However, I end up doing the ol’ windows reboot more often than I should. IOS13, on my iPhone 8 seems to be a bit more solid.

Doing an installation of Catalina on my iMac now.

Arcade doesn’t really hold my interest like I thought it would. I am thinking it is not worth $5/month.

1 Like

I have-to reboot my iPad at least twice a day to get the on screen keyboard back.

On a UP side, my mail is not only syncing again between iPad and iPhone, there are no more blank emails on the iPad. GO MOTHERSHIP!!!

Drafts wasn’t syncing either, but now it is behaving again.

I can’t speak for games. I don’t play any.

I end up rebooting my iPad to get the Bluetooth keyboard to pair up. Last night is was paired up but typing away was buggy. After restarting the iPad it worked okay.

I am using the iPad with a different keyboard tonight, typing this post with it, and it paired up with no issue. I keep thinking it was the keyboard. It might be to a point. I think it more a MacOS issue.