December 2021 Hardware/Software Sales and Deals

OMGeee! Didn’t know this tool exist. Grabbing it now. Thanks!

25% off for Tinderbox, Devonthink, Mellel, and other great apps with the ’ Winterfest2021’ coupon code.

3 Likes

I may use this as a chance to get into TextExpander for some new projects I’m working on, thanks for sharing!

Absolutely nothing against TextExpander, but be aware it’s a subscription in case that sort of thing matters to you. There are other text expansion apps (Typinator comes to mind) that aren’t subscription-based. And if your needs are relatively light, Keyboard Maestro can handle text expansion as well. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you for these suggestions @webwalrus and @anon40114815! My needs are pretty light now as I consider them, so I will look at Typinator and see if it will do the job. :blush:

1 Like

Depending on how light your needs are, maybe you can simply use Apple text replacement. If you have Alfred, that also has snippet functionality.

1 Like

That Easy Data Transform app looks interesting and I had a play. Looks like an interesting app for playing with data without knowing any programming. Does look like it’s missing some features like splitting files into different files based on variables, but interesting nevertheless (still trying to learn Python to do the job however)

1 Like

aText works well, is available on macOS and Windows, and is $4.99.

Thank you @JohnAtl! I haven’t settled on a choice yet, so I’ll add this to the list for review.

1 Like

Postbox is 40% off

1 Like

Good to know ! Gracias

That time of year…

I used this last year to add a Devonthink seat. good deal.

Strongbox - an 1Password alternative has a 20% discount available

1 Like

Synium is offering 50% off on Mac and iOS apps through December 27.

Includes MacFamilyTree 9 and other Synium titles.

AirPods Max are currently 20% off at Amazon (at least where I live). That’s a cool 120€ discount. I finally snapped up a pair, and I’m blown away by how amazing they sound and the noise cancellation.

I still think they look like two giant Apple watches strapped to the head, though!!

Year-end discounts on ScreenFlow, possibly other TeleStream products.

http://www.telestream.net/screenflow/store.asp

Paragon Hard Disk Manager for PC is free

2 Likes

PDF Converter by readdle is free

2 Likes

January deals are up