Fastest "meme-ifier"

Hi Everyone,

I like many, am addicted to funny memes (gasp!).

Sometimes I like to make quick ones from my or others’ quotes, jokes, etc. [Some are profound… it’s not all cat memes!!]

Let’s say, I find the following quote online and type it into iA Writer:

“The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.”
–Henry David Thoreau

I usually use Canva online or choose a Keynote template (as many of you know, Keynote lets a person experiment more with fonts and drop shadow).

But, I wonder…

Is there a way to take that simple text file and send it to a program that does quick formatting, adds any artsy background (even a colored pattern will do) and puts the quote and the attribution into two boxes or at least two font sizes?

I’ve been looking at the GORGEOUS (and workflow-efficient) new iPad screens y’all are sharing in iPadOS Homescreens! and I need to shift my freetime into learning how to get something like this done!!

Thanks in advance!

–Tim

P.S. … This meme-issue is not a burning one! Just wondering. I have some more serious productivity questions coming for other sections of the forum… Will find iPad homescreen and automation time by carving chunks out of wasted time (such as meme generation!). Love the group – Best to all!!

P.P.S. I see the irony in asking about being more efficient with a time-wasting activity, while sharing a quote about wasting life in exchange for it!! … I loved the quote and it got me thinking; so my question is a little recursive or “meta” I guess…

1 Like