How do you access MPU? Shout out to Fig IOS app

You’ve really overused that joke, haven’t you? @lsieverts and @drmeeshelle should be left alone.

1 Like

Let’s keep it on track, y’all.

4 Likes

Downloaded the app but can’t get GolfWRX forums. Delete time!

That forum doesn’t use Discourse.

Trying out Fig iOS. Can’t seem to quote and reply? Is that normal behaviour?

Yes, that’s normal. The developer hasn’t implemented it, and judging by the bleak future of the application, it doesn’t seem like he ever will.

1 Like

Ah! Thank you. Doesn’t seem much point then? I’ve been doing all my forum stuff in the browser, which seems more convenient that this.

Am I missing something?

1 Like

It’s just for people who prefer to use a native application.

But if you can’t quote and reply, how is it useable?

1 Like

That isn’t a deal-breaker for everybody.

So how do you quote?

For some people, normal replies will suffice.

Didn’t even know there’s that hidden on the popup.

If I need to quote, I’ll copy the text, type a > on the reply then paste the text.

Hello! What actually happened to this application? Thankfully on my new device was able to redownload from previous purchases.

I had been using the official app and remembered a third party app being around that was visually a very nice app.

Did the developer stop working on the app?

Yes:

1 Like

It’s a great App. I still use it. I’m not that happy with the Discourse app. But only time will tell when I need to switch over. Until I will rock Figg

1 Like

I just open the site in a web browser, as I hate installing apps that just open a web view, I don’t see the point! If Fig had continued I may have considered it, but with it’s current state I prefer the web version.

4 Likes