IOS 12 Autofill Passwords integration not showing up on iPad mini 4

This is odd. After installing iOS 12 on my devices I’ve been going around turning on various features. I activated the Autofill Passwords integration with 1Password on my iPhone and 12.9” iPad Pro, but when I tried to do the same on my iPad mini 4 I don’t find that option.

This is what the Passwords & Accounts settings screen looks like on my iPad Pro:

Clicking that chevron takes me to the screen where I can select which 3rd party app to allow filling from.

On my iPad mini 4, the Password & Accounts settings screen looks like this:

Just a switch to turn on and off filling in passwords from iCloud Keychain. My first thought was that maybe older hardware like the iPad mini 4 doesn’t support this feature, but I can’t find anything saying so.

Is anyone else seeing this on other devices?

My iPad Pro 10.5 has the toggle icon

1 Like

On my iPad Pro 10.5 I have the > and then the toggle on the next screen.

1 Like

Three devices I have updated so far all have the chevron but non are an iPad Mini. Perhaps try rebooting the device and checking again. I downloaded the new Shortcuts app on 3 devices but 2 of them retained the Workflows icon until I rebooted them.

If that doesn’t work, I’d suggest reporting it to the 1PW folks in case it is a bug.

1 Like

I would double check 1Password has updated too :slight_smile:

1 Like

That did the trick. I’d done million iOS 12 app updates on the phone and the big iPad, but not the mini. Thanks Rose!

1 Like