“It’s me, not you” I tried but can’t like Carrot Weather

Sadly, put downs a a form of humor is rather rampant. I also don’t care for that. I love good humor but I don’t care for humor that is in the form of put downs and name calling. Besides, after a while, “meat head” gets boring.

The bigger issue, which you point out, is inaccuracy compared to other weather apps., at least that has been my experience. Accuracy is job one for a weather app.

There’s only so many times you can call a guy with a doctorate Meathead! Curses, foiled again. I prefer comedians who put themselves down. That’s why I couldn’t even tolerate Don Rickles and his ilk.

Carrot’s humor just left a bad taste in my mouth but it’s just a lowly app. :wink: And they got attention by being “snarky”.

1 Like

Well, I probably am a meathead, I just don’t need an app reminding me! :slight_smile:

A doctorate? I’m impressed. :wink::heart: You don’t appear to have meatheadish characteristics.

Just poor taste but I bet it sold quite well because of it!

And if one is a meathead of sorts, who-the-heck needs to be reminded of it? Besides, it’s highly subjective. LOL!

You could have been having a good day.

1 Like

I set-up NOAA for my local weather.

I’ve tried other presentations but as never saw a reason to use them for my local weather. I suspect NOAA is the source of the data for many US based apps.