June 2024 Hardware/Software Sales and Deals

(A new thread in case there are more deals this month)

Affinity has a flash sale with 50% off everything (€90 for a universal licence covering Designer, Photo and Publisher on macOS, iPadOS and Windows instead of €180):

1 Like

… and Craft (which has recently had a couple of major releases with lots of updates) still has 30% off for the first year.

I’m not sure, but I think referral links are not allowed according to rule 3 of the FAQ?

However, here’s a regular link for a similar deal (50% off for first year):

(Or just use code MINT50?)

I forgot about the MINT50 promotion they’ve been running as well. I shared the affiliate link because I thought it was the only way to share the 50% off promotion (which is supposedly for a limited time), and that’s why I disclosed it as an affiliate link.

Target Circle Deal: $10 Target GiftCard with $100 Apple gift card purchase
Eligible with a Target Circle membership
among other terms and conditions, Limit one coupon/deal per Target Circle account.
https://www.target.com/pl/295407677

Working Copy, a GitHub client for iOS/iPadOS, offers a lifetime Pro unlock discount of 20% during WWDC week (making it €20 instead of €25).

1 Like

50% off PDF Expert lifetime license

Just noticed this and thought I’d share the link in case anyone is interested

The seasonal discount Summerfest 2024 is live.
These are all 25% discount on the following products:

• Tinderbox
  • Scrivener
  • Scapple
  • Mellel
  • Panorama X
  • EagleFiler
  • DEVONthink 3
  • Bookends
  • SpamSieve
  • Nisus Writer Pro
  • Easy Data Transform
  • Photos Workbench
  • HoudahSpot
  • DEVONagent Pro
  • Timing
  • ImageFramer Pro
  • Hyperplan
  • Trickster

In the past years I have picked up several of these licenses. So when you were considering one of these apps, now can be a good time to buy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tot is 50% off until July 8th.

5 Likes