Looking for minimal wallet recommendations

I have a carbon fiber Ridge wallet that I won in a giveaway. I was never quite sure about it, but I figured that I would give it a try on a recent trip to NYC. It worked out well. I put the two most used cards on the top and bottom along with the lesser used ones in the middle and some cash in the strap.

I don’t usually carry a front pocket wallet, because those pockets are dedicated to other things. I knew that I wouldn’t have to worry about my keys so much on this trip, so a front pocket wallet would be fine. I went back to my Bellroy Note Sleeve when I got back home.

I have a knockoff of the Ridge that I got on Amazon a few years ago. Works well, no complaints aside from the elastic bits picking up pocket lint.

I have the two pocket card wallet and it’s been wonderful. Lots of choices for however you like your cards held.

Thanks for pointing this out; I’ll have to look into it.

Thanks again for all of the excellent suggestions. This was a hard decision!

I decided to purchase the Willow Original Swaddle Wallet, very much like the one pictured in the screenshot below.

I hope I like it! If I don’t, it will make a nice Christmas gift for someone. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very interesting design. Give us an update after you use it for a while.

1 Like

My main wallet is.an old Big Skinny that holds probably 8 cards and some cash. Lasts forever, I don’t have a link handy but it’s a well known brand. Lately I’ve just been carrying the MagSafe wallet with a few cards and some loose bills in cash separately.

I’ve been using the Axess Wallets’ Air Tag wallet, and I’m really liking it. The design is unique, and it fits the air tag well. Plus, the leather feels high quality and organic, which is a nice touch.

I have been using the X47 UNO1 for about 20 years now. Packs about 6 cards plus cash (notes and coins) and comes with a small ballpoint pen.
Not sure though they sell to the US.

The best choices for a minimal wallet now are cardholder from Von Baer, and the slim card wallet from Saddleback. I prefer the more stylish look from Von Baer wallet, but both should last, Saddleback even offers a 100-year warranty.