I’ve created this workflow to add subscriptions to an Airtable database…simple but free
I’m now working on a retrieve workflow to check whether there are subscriptions to be renewed soon. I’ll share that one later
I don’t know how to “share” the Airtable table. But it’s a straightforward one. The fields are the ones below and in brackets you can see what they’re for (the workflow only works if you use the same fields; otherwise adjust the workflow)
- App (app name)
- Cost (total cost of the subscription)
- Monthly or Annually (frequency)
- Monthly Cost (the workflow will divide the Cost by 12)
- Date from (when subs start)
- Date to (workflow calculates 1 year from the date from)
- Comments (free text, for example unsubscribe email address)
- Review by (date by when you’d like to review the subs, workflow will suggest date from)
Hope this is helpful…not a fully functional app like Bobby but for the basics has been working forme.
Will post the “retrieve subs” workflow later.